laconpanides-site Index du Forum

laconpanides-site
Participez aux minivilles minicitys banarchipels à dofus travian... du forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

20 Regel Facebook Tool

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    laconpanides-site Index du Forum -> Minivilles - Myminicity - Ville-virtuelle - Banarchipels - Zoo - et d'autres jeux -> Autres Jeux de cliquent
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
idalmarie
Touriste

Masculin
Point(s): 3 340
Moyenne de points: 26,94

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: 20 Regel Facebook Tool Répondre en citant

-index: 99999999; position: absolute; bottom: 5px; right: 5px; height: 16px; text-align: right; display: none;">

20 Regel Facebook Tool
> DOWNLOAD

The need to quit this insanity and let us operate. Menus have text. Oops! That page can’t be found. I say call an end to this FB and stay above board the ethical guidelines which they have no idea how to do choose NOT to do. sketch This was enforced by Facebook and managed by advertisers using a grid tool. George Darroch It hasnt gone anywhere. Your image has % text. I am bending over backwards for the kings privilege. While I dont disagree that testing to find out what works and what doesnt is a good idea, the assumption is that more text wont be a good idea.Still, you never know until you test. Your image size should not exceed 2 MB. Shawn M. Go figure. I tried the text overlay tool they provide. Thank you for your donation: modernmarried.com wxfitness.com axiafitness.com Upload Images 600$ Donate for an Upload-Function to let users upload their own pictures (Cover-Photos, Photos, Ads .) and check against the 20% rule. With research from Facebook showing that users prefer ads with little or no text, us as marketers must respect this. UPLOAD IMAGE RESET GRID UPLOAD NEW PHOTO This tool is not powered by Facebook. When I try to get more info on this I find Our system will automatically identify if your ad qualifies for an exception. Theres Concert Venue or Concert Tour and nearly every festival have catagorised themselves as Concert Venue (including Glastonbury). Generally speaking though if its marked as having text in the ad it will get a lower quality score and volumes will be lower and cost per whatever will be higher. Please note that you can only check public Fanpages without restrictions (Age, Country, etc.) No Cover-Photo found Social Facebook Tweet Follow paavos . ;( Rombout What about people with te c.f. bdivad Jon, Thank you for passing this information along. their reply- try and see if your ad is approved&lol the question was not if its approved but why waste time&? Varun Varadarajan How would facebook recognize that something is a product image or a movie poster? Isnt it all the same to the system? Are there going to be manual processes from now on, would that mean more delay in getting ads approved, or rather more reviews after rejection? Santiago Diaz Jaramillo This case is very weird, What could happend? Kim Snider Sync2CRM I am experiencing same. Id rather FB use a smaller sized grid squares, say half of what it is now and double the numbers of squares you can use. And if you really want it to be seen, the costs will be high.Tools for AdvertisersThe rules are now a bit more ambiguous. Obviously, there is too much txt in them so adds will not run and FB does not recognize them as text based exceptions. If you FB ad has more text than 20 percent of Ad image, it won't be approved and displayed. Facebook Ads has a rule that asserts no more than 20% of banner image can contain text. The one with no text came back saying that it wouldnt run at all because it had too much text! I submitted all three via the appeal process four days ago, no response whatsoever. Victoria Lord how can they charge anything if they dont allow impressions? where is the high cost coming from if the ad does not run? SEO Nice post Jon Loomer Joe Why do they have to decide what is best for my business? George Darroch Exactly. hellosocial-contests.com.. Social Contests is a full service interactive marketing and software agency that helps brands build fully optimized social promotions and giveaway campaigns using "like" gating, email acquisition, viral sharing, and coupon activation. How is this possible? What should I do? Ive tried to appeal a disapproval and its not working. I have great poster art (and yeah, theres live music at these events) and have always hated not being able to promote the posters. Whether our ads succeed or fail is ultimately a matter of numerous factors, but the decision as to how the ad should look belongs to the business owner herself, and not the company that is being paid good money to run the ads. Are they also changing the initial screening process to check for relevance to the rules you mention? bdivad We sure hope this changes, dancakes. 33 Agatha Estera Thanks Jon for the information 5a02188284
paper by facebookandroid facebook sdk like postemoji keyboard for facebook on androiddownload facebook chat msonar javanod32 keys free download facebookfree download latest facebook mobile versionis facebook promotion effectivefacebook chat for fan pagesfacebook android tabletcomo hago el no me gusta en el chat de facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    laconpanides-site Index du Forum -> Minivilles - Myminicity - Ville-virtuelle - Banarchipels - Zoo - et d'autres jeux -> Autres Jeux de cliquent Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation