laconpanides-site Index du Forum

laconpanides-site
Participez aux minivilles minicitys banarchipels à dofus travian... du forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

DO STRAY DOGS IN SPAIN MAKE GOOD PETS ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    laconpanides-site Index du Forum -> Diversités (tout ce qui n'a aucuns rapport aux autres catégorie) -> Animaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss
nouveaux arrivants

Masculin
Point(s): 160
Moyenne de points: 32,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Juin - 15:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: DO STRAY DOGS IN SPAIN MAKE GOOD PETS ? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was chatting to a friend, the other day , who was adamant that stray/ rescued dogs, do not make good pets....I had to disagree, we as a family have had at least 6 dogs over the years which had been 'stray' dogs, in Spain and the UK. ..... Ok , sometimes there were minor problems with them, but when you consider the conditions and treatment that they had been subjected to, it had to be expected.. Overall I have found all of the dogs to have made great pets and were very loyal and they all really did became 'part of the family'... 
Anyone thinking of taking a rescued dog or cat, however does have to give a lot of thought to the fact that they will have a lot of responsibilities to the animal..The cost factor can be considerable, food, vet fees, kenneling etc., so the decision to 'adopt' a pet has to be considered carefully...I always think of the slogan ' A pet is for Life, not just for Xmas', as a good thought, I think that was the correct slogan ?...Anyway you know what I mean. 
So, I personally believe that if you do choose to have a rescued pet, that you will find it very rewarding....I'm sure that other forum members will agree, but have any members had any 'bad' experiences with rescued pets?......

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
http://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10440
Creative advertising agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Juin - 15:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    laconpanides-site Index du Forum -> Diversités (tout ce qui n'a aucuns rapport aux autres catégorie) -> Animaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation