laconpanides-site Index du Forum

laconpanides-site
Participez aux minivilles minicitys banarchipels à dofus travian... du forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LONG TIME PLAYER REQUESTING TO BE CONSIDERED FOR BECOMING GM

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    laconpanides-site Index du Forum -> Dofus-Pokemon-Travian -> Dofus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss
nouveaux arrivants

Masculin
Point(s): 160
Moyenne de points: 32,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Juin - 15:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: LONG TIME PLAYER REQUESTING TO BE CONSIDERED FOR BECOMING GM Répondre en citant

Hello,

Well, I used to play on the english dofus server about a month ago, and my character name was CrimsonQueso.I had quit because of fencing season (Escrime is one of the three french words I know).However, I'm a fairly well-known and well liked person, in fact, on acdragonx forums, a survey was conducted on who would one vote for as president. I was not on the ballet, but I won this "election" anyway.Citation.some of you took this thread a little too serious, more then it was intended to >be =S but anyways looks like crimson, soviet, and nakor stirred up the most >votes... but queso seems to be the most talked about so i guess hes the true >peoples champI'm fairly impartial at this point, and will not make the same mistakes as some earlier GMs.Anyway, I had downloaded Dofus Arena today and when a few from the game recognized me, I had a certain sense of nostalgia. I enjoyed the social interaction, though I lack the time for it anymore, so I'd like to become a GM to still be able to experience .

For More You Can Check:-
Video content company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Juin - 15:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    laconpanides-site Index du Forum -> Dofus-Pokemon-Travian -> Dofus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation